Sunday, April 19, 2009

AP


I feel I've wasted too much time on honors and AP classes. How many times has my family ordered pizza because I had too much homework to make a nice dinner? How many times have I chipped into my beauty sleep to finish up some project or other? Precious hours that I should have spent learning the most efficient ways to keep a clean home were instead spent writing papers and learning things a good housewife will never need to know. My priorities have, for the past four years, been completely mixed up.

I am a woman. A woman's place is in the home, raising the children and cleaning and cooking and maybe gardening--if there's time. How could I have been so blind? Everything is clear to me now: I'll drop all my classes, order a few books by Martha Stewart, and start learning what's REALLY important.

No more school.

No comments:

Post a Comment